I love this pie! I got the recipe from a friend of a friend on Facebook. Her name is Kerri, and I'm eternally grateful for the recipe. I'd never tried to make a pie until I started craving pies with the pregnancy, so my success with this one is all her doing.
Kerri's Pumpkin Pie
Ingredients
- 1 pie crust (I usually make this pie crust for this recipe)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (light brown)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 large can of evaporated milk (not condensed)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
Directions
- mix ingredients together well and pour into prepared 9" pie shell
- bake at 375 degrees for approximately 50 minutes (or til a knife inserted into near center comes out clean)
No comments:
Post a Comment